Fri, Sep 17 | Sedona Red Rocks & Oak Creek Canyon
"Alchemizing the Sacred" Men’s Retreat
Join a conscious and sober weekend event to explore what "Alchemizing the Sacred" means plus introduction to Shadow Work, led by Ocean Eagle...
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Sep 17, 3:00 PM – Sep 19, 12:00 PM
Sedona Red Rocks & Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
About the Event
- Activation Breathwork session included (possibly 2 depending on the group conscious)
- Friday and Saturday evening Men’s campfire circles
- Discussions on what "Alchemizing the Sacred" means
- Morning meditations on Oak Creek
- Short hike to the Petroglyphs on the canyon wall
- Meditation and Intention setting in the canyon beneath the petroglyph
- Talking stick circles within a safe container of non-judgement
- Swimming in the creek (Naked OK and encouraged but never required)
- Defining Who and What is our "Shadow Self"
- Friday evening dinner
- Saturday Lunch and Dinner
- Lite Sunday morning breakfast (email dietary restrictions, meals will be very healthy and detoxifying)
- Free copy of “The Gift of Inspirations” by Ocean Eagle
- Lodging not included
- Lodging suggestions upon request (Stay in West Sedona)
- 10 mintues away Lo Lo Mai Springs
- $699 Earlybird pricing until SEPT 1, 2021 ($799 after)
Reach out to Ocean Eagle for event location.
Everything is subject to the flow and energy of the group.
- Early Bird Ticket$699+$17.48 Service fee$699+$17.48 Service fee0$0